CyberDuck for Mac is a robust, open-source FTP, SFTP, Cloud Files, WebDAV and Amazon S3 browser that enables you to upload and download files from a server effectively. It has a simple GUI which helps you to perform FTP related tasks with great ease.
The browser has built-in support to various external editors as well as system technologies, making it more effective and beneficial browser to use. Even though its transfer speed may not be great, it performs all its jobs effectively without any issue.
The easy to use and intuitive interface enables you to access bookmarks quickly and also you can browse large folder structures easily and efficiently. Moreover, you can also preview the files using the Quick Look feature. When it comes to editing the files, the addition of various external editors helps you to edit your content easily and quickly. You can also configure Amazon CloudFront and Rackspace Cloud Files in order to dispense your content in the cloud.
It also supports several core system technologies of Mac OS X and support several languages making you feel at home.
Features of CyberDuck for Mac
- It allows you to connect to all servers through its easy to use interface.
- It provides you an opportunity to edit any file using your preferred editor, all due to its seamless integration with the number of external editors. Thus, makes it easier for you to edit your content quickly.
- Want to distribute your files in the cloud so that it can be accessed from edge location anywhere in the world.
- It supports the latest and the best editions to Amazon S3 options. It enables you to access logging, encryption, configure storage section and others.
- You can even manage your Google Docs while using CyberDuck, such as it allows you to convert your uploads to Google Docs and OCR when images are uploaded.
It has many more to offer, making your uploading and downloading tasks much easier than ever before.
If you are the one looking for a reliable and free FTP client, going with CyberDuck would be your best decision.